Symptoms of vertigo, did epley's maneuver, took dramamine tab, got period. Is there any connection between two?

I had the symptoms of vertigo last thursday... I did epleys maneuveur and it went away on friday... It returned last night and again did the maneuveur and took some dramamine. Today I got my period. Is it possible there is a connection?
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 11 hours later
Mild vertigo may be associated with the premenstrual syndrome. Now that your periods have started, the vertigo is likely to subside on its own.
In case the problem is persistent, then other causes do need to be ruled out like-
middle ear problem cervical spine problem, electrolyte imbalance like hyponatremia, etc. You will then need to have a personalized evaluation from your physician.
I hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.