Symptoms of racing heart, sweaty hands, hot and cold flushes after smoking. What should I do?

My symptoms are racing heart sweaty hands hot an cold flushes, aching body and im seeing tthings that are not there. I smoked probly 3grams frm 8.30pm til 4.30pm the nxt day. My heart just keeps getting faster. What should i do??
Posted Mon, 28 May 2012 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 9 hours later
Your symptoms are likely to be due to an overdose of the drug you have been taking. Most of the recreational substances cause such symptoms.
You need to attend an ER for evaluation of your symptoms and proper treatment.
Try not to panic and do not drive yourself. Do take a close friend or a family member with you.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.