Swollen testis, scrotum size increased with rashes, little pain while walking and sitting. Suggest?

Question
My testies are swelling, scrotum size increased, little pain while walking and sitting,little rashes on scrotum, temperature of scrotum is higher than normal, uncomfortness, might be due to heavy workout on treadmill, plz help me out asap..its 4 days now
Posted Fri, 11 Oct 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Guru 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hydrocele, Varicolcele, Hernia should be ruled out

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for consulting HealthcareMagic!

Based on the clinical description you have given few things like Hydrocele, Varicolcele, Hernia, Torsion testis should be ruled out.

In order to know specifically what among the above listed things is causing the symptoms you mentioned, a thorough physical examination is needed. You can use paracetamol to help reduce pain and discomfort for couple of days. However, I recommend to undergo physical exam by a general surgeon.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have have any clarifications, you can close the discussion and rate the answer.

If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows:
WWW.WWWW.WW
Wish you good health

Follow-up: Swollen testis, scrotum size increased with rashes, little pain while walking and sitting. Suggest? 7 minutes later
No this is not satisfactory...tell me what problem is it & what to do

Answered by Dr. Guru 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You definetely need Physical exam

Detailed Answer:

You definetely need Physical exam. It may be Hydrocele, Varicolcele, Hernia, Torsion testis. We can confirm if physical exam and Scrotal ultrasound is done. If it is confirmed as any of the above, you need surgical intervention.

Take Care. I

Follow-up: Swollen testis, scrotum size increased with rashes, little pain while walking and sitting. Suggest? 3 hours later
Is there any risk or is it safe if i dont consult a surgeon??

Answered by Dr. Guru 48 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Scrotal swelling are not normal.

Detailed Answer:

You have to consult a Surgeon. Scrotal swelling are not normal.

Take Care.