Swollen right testicle after hernia surgery. Whats the treatment, advise?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Swollen right testicle 10 days after hernia surgery. It is much larger and harder than left side
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 3 hours later
A swollen right testicle after hernia surgery can happen due to post operative fluid collection, edema or hemorrhage. You need a direct examination by your operating surgeon to know the cause. In most of the cases, there is minor swelling noticed in the scrotum post operatively which is reactive in nature and subsides spontaneously.
You need a physical examination for proper diagnosis and further management.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.