Swollen lymph nodes underarms, lump in throat, pin feeling in arms and legs, stressed

My lymph nodes under my arms are swollen I have a lump in my throat above my collar bone and I have needles and pins feelings in my legs arms and feet. I am stressed out all the time from my brother committing suicide a yr and a half ago. I just want to know if all of the stress are causing these symptoms?
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later

The lump you can see above the collar bone is also most likely a swollen lymph node. Multiple swollen lymph nodes are never due to stress and anxiety.
The causes can be infective, cancer, metabolic disorders or immune related disorders. In your case a complete check up and investigations are needed including FNAB of the lymph nodes under the guidance of your physician to come to a diagnosis.
The pins and needles sensations you are having in your limbs are also likely to be due to the lymph node swellings putting pressure on the nerves in your armpit.
A detailed investigation will only help you in guiding about the treatment.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. If there are additional concerns, I am available for your followups.