Swollen lymph node near collarbone, painless, have Lupus. Chest x-ray and blood work normal. Concerned

Hello, I am a 35 yr old female. Fairly healthy...although I have been diagnosed with Lupus in the past and it was later taken away....Anyway, I have noticed a swollen lymph node above my right collarbone. It is painless but knowing it is there bothers me. I have had swollen lymph nodes in the past but they are usually very hard and painful...this one is not. What I have been reading online has me a little freaked out. I just moved and do not have a PCM yet, so it may be awhile before I can go to the doctor. Other things of note, I have been VERY fatigued for the last couple of months and I have recently had an episode of fainting a couple of weeks ago. I did get that checked out and a chest xray was completed and blood work done that all came back okay....that was 2 or 3 weeks ago. I have also had a painful, swollen muscle on the same side as the swollen lymph node but on the back of shoulder. Could that cause a swollen lymph node? Any need to be overly concerned?
Posted Fri, 14 Sep 2012 in Infections
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 42 minutes later

The common causes are
1. Inflammation related - unlikely in your case as there is no pain.
2. Tuberculosis( unlikely in the US, unless you have an illness that suppresses your immunity).
3. Primary lymphoma ( generalized enlargement of lymph nodes in many parts of the body but can be islolated as well to start with)
4. Secondary deposits from malignancy elsewhere, like the abdomen and female XXXXXXX pelvic organs.
The last two are possible in your case and appropraite evaluation is necessary.
Kindly act asap.
Hope this helps. Kindly get back for doubts if any.