Swollen eye, puffy and sore after squeezing a pimple.

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Hi my name is XXXXXXX last night I tryed squeezing a blind pimple on my left eyebrow
And now this morning my eye is swollen and puffy and sore? I've taken anti inflamiteries but hasn't worked
Posted Sat, 28 Apr 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 5 hours later
It seems that you have got your pimple infected in the process of squeezing it. It now needs systemic antibiotics to control the infection. Taking next 2-3 days. You can continue taking the anti inflammatory drugs round the clock in appropriate doses.
You can consult your dermatologist for the proper antibiotics required in your case.
I hope this answers your query effectively.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.