Swollen bump behind ear, spreading top of head to other ear. Got through chiropratic care. Allergy?

Swollen bump behind ear spread top of head to back of other ear and top of head, got thro plus from Chiropratic care, wonder about allergic reaction
Thought for sure was spider bite or something at first
I have been experienceing chills and sweats. what can I do?
Posted Wed, 3 Jul 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 55 minutes later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
It does not look like a complication from chiropractor treatment but either a bite or a furuncle which is spreading fast.
Having chills is further Alarming that you should get urgent ER visit.
You will need a close assessment and antibiotics and antiallergic treatment the dose and medicines will be known to your clinician.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!