Swollen and painful testicle, creamy discharge from penis after waking up in the morning.

Yesterday My left testical is swolen and hurts. I have noticed some creamy substance that is coming out of my penis when I woke up in the morning? Today not as bad but both testicals are a bit swolen..
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 1 hour later

The problem that you have could be due to possible reasons like

1. Infection in testis and its duct that carries sperm.
2. Orchitis is more.

The creamy substance that is coming could be pus or infected secretion.

This condition needs proper evaluation in the form of blood counts, urine examination and ultrasound of scrotum to have proper diagnosis and treatment.

Please visit a General Surgeon or Urologist for management.

In mean time, please avoid tight fitting clothes, take analgesic like Tylenol for pain 2-3 times in a day.

I hope this answers your query, I will be glad to reply any follow up queries that you have.