Swelling and lump on inner calf with a sensitive center. Should I be concerned?

General Surgeon
Question
Noticed swelling on inner calf of my left leg. There is a small XXXXXXX as if i was stuck or bit or bumped into a table and scrapped my leg. But i don't remember any specific incident. The left calf has a rather prominent lump that sprang up in the last 30 minutes or so. Its a little sensitive but not too. There is s sensitive center inside the lump. I've wiped the area down with alcohol. Should I be concerned?
Posted Sun, 2 Jun 2013 in Testicle Problems

Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 1 hour later
Hi
As per your query,you had developed swelling on inner calf followed by trivial trauma. As the duration of the swelling is short,it could be haematoma,collection of blood.
If the swelling is small,it is relievdd with anti inflammatory drugs.
Antibiotic should also be added to prevent infection.
Nothing to worry
It will come down

Follow-up: Swelling and lump on inner calf with a sensitive center. Should I be concerned? 15 hours later
Thank you very much for your reply.

I noticed that the 'User Selected Category’ reads Testicle Problems. That is incorrect and must have somehow been erroneously selected. This issue was with my left inner calf muscle.

Please adjust the database to reflect that change is at all possible.
Thank you very much for your help.

Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 9 hours later
Hi
I sincerely apologise on behalf of XXXXXXX
I will ask the staff to change the user selected category if possible
If you have any further queries,i will clarify.