Swallowed a spiriva capsule. What could be done?
User rating for this question
I swallowed a Spiriva cap what now?
Posted Mon, 2 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: Nothing to worry about; keep hydrated that's all Detailed Answer: Hello sir and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. Although it is strictly advised not to swallow the spiriva capsule, such accidents have happened quite a few times in the past. You would be pleased to know that you need not panic, and this is not a cause for concern. Just make sure you are more careful in the future. As for now, you can skip the dose you were supposed to take which resulted in the accident, and continue with your regular dose next time onward. I hope this information has helped put your mind at ease sir. Wishing you nothing but the best in health and life. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you. God bless.
People also viewed
- When sperm taste like medicine
- Psoriasis and smelling like metal
- Does zicam contain sugar
- Smelling like medicine symptom
- Why is my arm numb and heart hurt
- Swallowed spiriva capsule by accident
- Swallowed spiriva capsule accidently what should i do now
- Concerta pizza
- Why does my pee smell like metal
- Swallowed a spiriva capsule what could be done
- Spiriva side effects capsule
- Spiriva capsule swallow
- When mucus tastes like metal
- Does metrogyl tablet helps in indigestion
- Does prostar whey contain steroids