Swallowed a spiriva capsule. What could be done?
User rating for this question
I swallowed a Spiriva cap what now?
Posted Mon, 2 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: Nothing to worry about; keep hydrated that's all Detailed Answer: Hello sir and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. Although it is strictly advised not to swallow the spiriva capsule, such accidents have happened quite a few times in the past. You would be pleased to know that you need not panic, and this is not a cause for concern. Just make sure you are more careful in the future. As for now, you can skip the dose you were supposed to take which resulted in the accident, and continue with your regular dose next time onward. I hope this information has helped put your mind at ease sir. Wishing you nothing but the best in health and life. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you. God bless.
People also viewed
- Skin lesion on back of leg
- Is lsd a narcotic
- Is methocarbamol a narcotic
- Is meprobamate a narcotic
- Swallowed spiriva capsule by accident
- Swallowed spiriva capsule accidently what should i do now
- Skin disease with dark scaly spots very itchy
- Skin condition burning on knuckles in summer
- Swallowed a spiriva capsule what could be done
- Spiriva side effects capsule
- Sir i have diffuse gastric erosion i belch ofter
- Spiriva capsule swallow
- Hydro cortisone na succinate
- Sizodon 05mg
- Is naltrexone a narcotic