Sustained erection, no ejaculation, pain in testicles on urinating, bowel movements, severe crippling condition. Treatment ?

Whenever i have a sustained erection for more than an hour without ejaculating, would get a sudden pain in testicles if i urinate or have a bowel movement. The pain is worst after a bowel movement, its a crippling effect on me, all i can do is lie down. It is tolerable after 1/2hour to a hour but lingers on for another hour.
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 13 hours later

Thank you for posting your query.

I understand your concern.

It is very difficult to point out your exact pathology. However, you should get urine examination and certainly need to be examined by an urologist to rule out partial testicular erection.

Also, it is not advisable to have continuous erection for one hour.

Hope my suggestions will help you. I will be available for your further queries, if any.