Suspected to have H Pylori also have aortic valve regurgitation. Should I be on antibiotics immediately?

I haven't been diagnosed yet, but pretty sure I have h pylori. I have all the symtoms and I had it once before in the 90's. my question is I also have aortic valve regurgitation and wonder if i should be on antibiotics immediately, even before I know the results of the test for h pylori (hopefully tomorrow). Thank you
Posted Sat, 31 Aug 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 34 minutes later

I suggest you wait till tomorrow until tests come. Antibiotics for H pylori fall under different regimens which will be best selected in the history of your past similar episode and also Aortic Regurgitation.

Many options are available under drug therapy for H pylori apart from antibiotics that will be included in the regimen like acid lowering drugs too.

Let me know of further concerns.