Suspected mild cp. Have groos motor deylays. Suggest

Nov 2013

I went to the Dr. at 6 for groos motor deylays should I re-checked?
Posted Fri, 5 Jul 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 23 hours later
Thank you for posting your query.

It depends on whether you face any motor difficulties now. If yes, it would be useful to get a re-check up done. However, if you do not face any motor difficulties, then, there is no need to go for a recheck up with neurologist.

Also, CP is a non progressive disorder, and people with CP improve over time, with physiotherapy, exercises, etc.

I hope it helps. Please get back if you have any more queries.
Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist