Surgery to be done for fractured nose. Blood test done. Taking synthroid, oxycodone. Any thoughts?

My pre surgery bloodwork prior to a closed setting of a broken nose was concerning. BUN 21H Carbon Dioxide 32H ALT 414H abd AST133H Alkaline Phos 109H Est MDRD GFR >60

I take Synthroid and Cytomel for thyroid and Hydrocodone and oxycodone for nose.

What could this be?
Posted Thu, 9 May 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 3 hours later
Hi XXXXXX,Thanks for writing in to Healthcare magic.Your liver function test is deranged and should have some cause behind this.The cause needs to be found out.Some times an erratic habit of eating fatty foods can cause Fatty liver and such changes.You should get a full liver function test done, a CRP, serology for hepatitis A,B,C and E.And an ultrasound of abdomen is also recommended.With physical examination with these reports a local physician should be able to prescribe a treatment and advise on the lifestyle as suitable.I hope the advise would be helpful for you.