Supplements and mediciens in sixth week of pregnancy. Side effects of dubajest ?

I have completed six weeks of pregnancy.I am 32 years old. What type of medicines and supplements are necessary at this stage?What are the side effects of dubajest200 mg?
Posted Fri, 25 May 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 54 minutes later

In six weeks of pregnancy you should be started on Iron and calcium supplements.Iron supplements in the form of either syrup DEXORANGE 10 ml twice daily after food or Cap FEFOL (Ferrus sulphate 150mgh) once in the night after food.Calcium supplement in the form of tablets like Tab Shelcal500mg once in the night.

Also there would be need for multivitamin supplement and folic acid 5mg should be ongoing as it would be started before conception in a planned pregnancy or soon after conception.

Dubagest(progesterone) will present with side effects like :
Gastric disturbances
Appetite and weight change
Breast changes
Skin rash etc

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.