Super specialty hospital for Hepatitis C treatment in advance stage?

What are the super speciality clinics or hospitals for the treatment of Hepatitis C - if the patient is in an advanced stage? This is for a friend's mother who resides in Abu Dhabi.
Posted Sat, 22 Jun 2013 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 8 minutes later
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to answer your query.

You can visit any hospital where you can consult a gastroenterologist for the treatment of Hep C.

In Bangalore, you can visit Manipal Hospital, Apollo, Fortis hospital for treatment Hep C infection.

I hope that answers your question.
If you have no more questions, kindly rate this service.
Dr.Ratnakar ini