Ask a Urologist   »  

Sugggest treatment for penis retraction

Jul 2016

Greetings. I have recently started having penis retraction. What is the best treatment?
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Brief Answer: No entity like organic retraction of penis . Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have noticed retraction of penis since very recently . Truly speaking there is no scientific entity like retraction of penis due to any organic cause.It is due to your anxiety . Most of the times Penis looks retracted due to increase in fat in lower abdomen especially at the base of the penis and due to obesity or during cold atmosphere. Please get this confirmed by a qualified Urologist and try to reduce the fat in lower abdomen by modifying your diet to lower caloric intake and regular exercise . Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.