Suggestions to increase height?

hello ... im suffering from drawfness .. and i want to increase my height .. now my height is 5feet 1inch and i want more height for cariear nd i all the test all the medicine but it cant work it but it cant work nd i do all excesise but it cant work , my age is 19yrs pllzz help me like a god .. plz wht i do to increase my height... plzz suggest me at ny cost pllzz i`m feeling so embrassing at home and with my frnds circle they joke on my pllllzzz help me pllzzz
Posted Tue, 4 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: Stretch exercises regularly Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. Well, I get lot many patients with these complains in my OPD and they are certainly stressed with not able to increase the height. First you need to under stand some thing that the height a person attains is mostly decided right from the time a person is born, by his genetics. Height is mostly hereditary and a persons height is determined by the height of the father or mother. If none of them are taller than 5 feet 3 Inch then it is less likely that you will grow over that. Still some inches of growth is possible by taking some healthy steps which you should always try. Try taking a healthy food and never skip a break fast. Sleep adequately. Growth hormone is released at night in sleep and you should give sufficient time to sleep. Do regular exercise. Preferably stretching exercises like skipping, hanging from the bar or standing tall on ones toes. Also sports such as badminton and basketball also increases the height. Adequate weight control s essential to divert your energy to increase in height. All said, these habbits are good for a healthy life as well. You can try all of them regularly and just hope for the best. Dont fall for all the super natural remedies claiming to increase height in 2-3 weeks. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.
Follow-up: Suggestions to increase height? 2 days later
hello. i heard somewhere that there is injection to increase growth harmone how much its cost ?? that`s true?? its work or not ?? ..if i take it injection then wht you think its harm me and its side effect??? .. nd, yes my mother is not tall as my father.. my father are tall and my mother is not thats why i become drawf right??? and sir, i take all type of medicine but its cant work why??? sir, give me answer, and types of medicine like.. aryuvedic only aruvedic medicine which i take nd, i do regural execise but,, truely i say that i cant do regural exercise. .. pllz help me sir if you know about any medicine which increase my height then share to me... i will very thankfull to you..... and lst sir, if i do regural exercise then how much i grow my height ?? can i grow becoz many peeople say above 16 you height will stop increases that true??? and sir, in food what kind of food i take for grow my height which food harm me to increase my height??? which kind of food i take and which kind of not ??? and, there are any harm if i take sour food or pickles any side effect to my height ??? pllzz give me answer thankyou
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 17 hours later
Brief Answer: No injections to increase height Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the follow-up query. There are no injections or medicines to increase height. There are injections of growth hormone but they are effective in young age only if there is a deficiency of growth hormone. At age 19 they wont be effective and may even cause adverse effects. You can grow a few inches more at 19 years if you follow a regular exercise pattern but the medicines will not help you. Dont expect miracles. You may take the food which is having high protein content. You can take chicken or egg. There is no food which will hamper your height growth. Hope that was helpful. If you need any help do let me know, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy