Suggested to use emorderm cream and antoxid HC cap for pigmentation. Which cleanser and face wash should I use?

Dermatologist
Question
Today i had a dermotologist appointment.. He suggested me to use emorderm cream and antoxid HC cap. for pigmentation. As my skin tone of face is darker then body and also very sensitive too. Kindly suggest me which cleanser and face wash to be used?? I want effective result.
Posted Wed, 20 Nov 2013 in Pigmentation Problems

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Anti oxidant is fine but only emoderm cream is not going to help you. It is just a moisturiser. You need skin lightening cream like lookbrite or melalite xl. Please apply this cream in night, keep for an hour and wash it off. Then apply emoderm and sleep. In morning you must appl some sun screen. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you.

Follow-up: Suggested to use emorderm cream and antoxid HC cap for pigmentation. Which cleanser and face wash should I use? 20 hours later
Thanks for your instant answer. :) Should i use any face wash(like fruitwash) or any other product. And suggest me when to take anti oxidant cap., what is the effective time. Actually m getting married by April so i want glowing and clear skin for the same. Currently am using 'lotus herbal safe sun block SPF 30' sunscreen.

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello. You are most welcome. Yes you should use a face wash. Better use gorgeous face wash. This has tea leaf extract and is good for skin. SPF 30 is fine, you can continue with the same sunscreen. Best time to take anti oxidant is in morning, after breakfast. Feel free to ask any other doubts, Thank you

Follow-up: Suggested to use emorderm cream and antoxid HC cap for pigmentation. Which cleanser and face wash should I use? 2 hours later
Hey, Thanks again! one last question, As you recommended skin lightening cream like lookbrite or melalite xl. i would like to know risk factor before using melalite xl, is it recommended to use daily or just for 1-2 months??? i haven't use any chemical product yet.

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 6 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello, The following should be procedure to use melalite xl or lookbrite. 1. Wash your face in evening around 7. 2. Dry face and apply cream all over your face. 3. Keep it for one hour. 4. Wash face again. 5. Apply some moisturizing cream and sleep. 6. In morning apply a sunscreen with spf at least 30. Do this for 2 month, you will see the results. Discontinue the cream after two months and use kojivit cream in place of this. Kojivit you should continue for at least 6 months Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you