Suggested to have Triple By Pass Surgery. Need second opinion?
User rating for this question
My fiance just found out he has to have a Triple By Pass Surgery, by a Heart Surgeon he would like to get an second opinion. How does he go about doing that?
Posted Wed, 20 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please follow the suggestions below... Detailed Answer: Hi! I read carefully your query and i would like to say that he has a big health problem, and he should go as soon as possible for intervention. Now if i was his curing doctor; there are two treatment options: 1. Heart surgery which is the first choice for a three vessel disease. 2. Coronary stenting with the use of drug eluting stents, which is a good option especially if the patient refuse the heart surgery. Now i would suggest to you, talk again with your doctor and ask him about all the treatment options. Otherwise you should search for another doctor opinion in the same clinic or elsewhere. Hope it answered your inquiry! Dr.Benard p.s. if you have other concerns, do not hesitate to contact me.
People also viewed
- Can you spread h. pylori
- Is naproxen good for pain
- Is gabapentin good for pain
- Symptoms of sterility in men
- Testicular pain 5 months after being hit
- Temazepam 30 mg sleeping tablets
- Sleeping after hernia surgery
- Need second opinion regarding removal of ovary during hysterectomy
- Yellow after hernia surgery
- Sgpt high even after jaundice
- Suggested to have triple by pass surgery need second opinion
- Lump under skin after being hit softball
- Issues with post surgical infections need thoughts for second opinion
- Suggested surgery for labral tear want second opinion
- Diagnosed with breast cancer need second opinion regarding the treatment