Suggested to have Triple By Pass Surgery. Need second opinion?
User rating for this question
My fiance just found out he has to have a Triple By Pass Surgery, by a Heart Surgeon he would like to get an second opinion. How does he go about doing that?
Posted Wed, 20 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please follow the suggestions below... Detailed Answer: Hi! I read carefully your query and i would like to say that he has a big health problem, and he should go as soon as possible for intervention. Now if i was his curing doctor; there are two treatment options: 1. Heart surgery which is the first choice for a three vessel disease. 2. Coronary stenting with the use of drug eluting stents, which is a good option especially if the patient refuse the heart surgery. Now i would suggest to you, talk again with your doctor and ask him about all the treatment options. Otherwise you should search for another doctor opinion in the same clinic or elsewhere. Hope it answered your inquiry! Dr.Benard p.s. if you have other concerns, do not hesitate to contact me.
People also viewed
- Does low iron cause mysterious bruising
- Does egg white cause body heat
- Dla claiming for a child who has hydrocephalus
- Need second opinion regarding removal of ovary during hysterectomy
- Does eating lemons raise potassium levels
- Tumor wrapped around aorta and windpipe
- What health problem will air stewardess face
- White stuff in urine male
- Does ky jelly work in the shower
- Suggested to have triple by pass surgery need second opinion
- Arm feels tingly cold
- Issues with post surgical infections need thoughts for second opinion
- Suggested surgery for labral tear want second opinion
- Diagnosed with breast cancer need second opinion regarding the treatment
- Does drinking lemons lower blood sugar immediately