Suggested diagnosis of polymyalgia or rhumatoid arthritis. Taking aspirin. Can I take tylenol with losartan and synthroid medication?

Can I take tylenol with losartan and synthroid medication? There is a suggested diagnosis of polymyalgia or rhumatoid arthritis and I am trying to alleviate pain of fingers, shoulders, and hips. I am on low dose of aspirin. I have been taking 2 extra strength tylenol 3 or 4 times a day. Thank you.
Posted Sat, 31 Aug 2013 in Arthritis
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No don't take more then 6 capsule of tylenol/day

Detailed Answer:

I am dr XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to address your needs.

"YES" you may take tylenol with losartan and synthroid medication.

Now about taking more than 6 capsule of tylenol per day, as it will cause liver damage.

If in need of extra help in reliving pain please consult your prescribe you some strength based painkiller and for which you will need less pills.

Please do not take more then 6 capsules/day. Please feel free to contact me in case of any concern/doubt.