Suggest ways to reduce waist and hip circumference
User rating for this question
Hi, My weight is 75 kg. I have seen that my hip size has increased to approx 36 inches. Some fat tissue has also accumulated on my belly. I do abs exercise for approx 40 minutes atleast 3 times a week since last 2 months. Also, I do jogging/brisk walking for 1 hr on weekends. But, the flab has not reduced. Please suggest. Is there any belt / exercises which can help? Can you detail out what I can do to reduce the flab? Thanks.
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Aerobic plus cardio exercises are still the best. Detailed Answer: Yet the way to reduce the waist cum hip circumference is by reducing the subcutaneous fat. So the cellulite plus subcutaneous fat would be better reduced by aerobic plus cardiac type exercises than stationary ones like Abs. The abs help in toning of muscles than reducing the subcutaneous fat. You should be aiming not less than 40 min per session in 5 to 6 days a week. I definitely would not advise belts as they have no extra advantage than abdominals. Hope this helps.
People also viewed
- Dalia weight loose
- Reducing hip to waist ratio
- Suggest ways to reduce waist and hip circumference
- Ragi for weight loss
- Ferrous sulfate lowers blood pressure
- Does smokeless tobacco fasting for blood work?
- Itchiness on waist and hips
- Blood pressure rising and falling rapidly
- How tp reduce hip to waist ratio
- Oxy elite pro with blood pressure medication
- Truth about fruta planta
- Thyronorm increases fasting blood sugar
- Does eltroxin weight gain or weight loss i am hypo thyroid
- Itchy dark patches on hips and waist