Suggest ways to reduce waist and hip circumference
User rating for this question
Hi, My weight is 75 kg. I have seen that my hip size has increased to approx 36 inches. Some fat tissue has also accumulated on my belly. I do abs exercise for approx 40 minutes atleast 3 times a week since last 2 months. Also, I do jogging/brisk walking for 1 hr on weekends. But, the flab has not reduced. Please suggest. Is there any belt / exercises which can help? Can you detail out what I can do to reduce the flab? Thanks.
Posted Wed, 5 Mar 2014 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Aerobic plus cardio exercises are still the best. Detailed Answer: Yet the way to reduce the waist cum hip circumference is by reducing the subcutaneous fat. So the cellulite plus subcutaneous fat would be better reduced by aerobic plus cardiac type exercises than stationary ones like Abs. The abs help in toning of muscles than reducing the subcutaneous fat. You should be aiming not less than 40 min per session in 5 to 6 days a week. I definitely would not advise belts as they have no extra advantage than abdominals. Hope this helps.
People also viewed
- Is groin pain on your period common
- Oxy elite pro safe for liver
- Reducing hip to waist ratio
- Compare glycomet gp2 and glycomet gp2 forte
- Itchiness on waist and hips
- Suggest ways to reduce waist and hip circumference
- Can i take lexapro and oxy elite
- How tp reduce hip to waist ratio
- Comparison of lasix and dytor
- Is mixing oxy pro elite and marijuana safe?
- How common high viscosity syndrome
- Lateral malleolus comminuted fracture
- Not losing weight in a week of taking oxypro elite
- Is lexapro safe to take with oxy elite pro?
- Itchy dark patches on hips and waist