Suggest ways to increase height

Question
hi, I am XXXX . My age is 23yrs 11 months . My height is 5.1'' and I want to increase my height to maximum possible limit.
Posted Thu, 20 Mar 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Guru 44 minutes later
Brief Answer: Refer below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic! After the fusion of growth plates of the long bones (Epiphyses), increase in height stops. This fusion usually occurs between 12 to 18 years. I personally feel that you are of good height. However, you can try the following measures: Exercises like rope skipping, jogging, stretching exercises might help Improve your meal intake to 5 to 6 times a day Get proper and enough sleep. Apart from the above, I do not suggest any other drugs for you to increase your height. They may do more harm than good. Most importantly, avoid any over the counter drugs which say that they would increase your height. Hope I have answered your query. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-vasanth/66057 Wish you good health!

Follow-up: Suggest ways to increase height 8 minutes later
how to stop my night fall.

Answered by Dr. Guru 6 minutes later
Brief Answer: No need to stop Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for follow up. No need to stop your night fall. It is a natural physiological process and do not need any treatment. You do not have any kind of health issues or weaknes with that. Be reassured. Hope I have answered your query. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-vasanth/66057 Wish you good health!

Follow-up: Suggest ways to increase height 3 minutes later
I have a permanent indigestion problem and i get ulcher in my mouth.

Answered by Dr. Guru 11 hours later
Brief Answer: Refer below Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX Thanks for follow up. This problem of permanent indigestion needs thorough investigation with investigations like endoscopy and ultrasound abdomen. hen only we can identify the particular cause and so appropriate management can be planned. Mouth ulcer is a temporary problem , causes of which include viral infection, stress or allergy. You need to maintain good oral hygiene. There are some local anesthetic gels which can be used for temporary relief. Hope I have answered your query. If you are satisfied, you may now close the discussion and rate the answer. If you like my answers and wish me to answer in future, bring it to my attention: Dr Vasanth. Url link is as follows: http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-vasanth/66057 Wish you good health!