Suggest ways to fix premature ejaculation?

Psychiatrist
Question
dear doctor

kindly tell me if ther is a way to fix premature ejaculating because I dont last long maybe 10 second

thanks
Posted Sun, 25 Aug 2013 in Premature Ejaculation

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 22 minutes later
Hello......
Thanks for your query. Premature ejaculation is a common problem among youngsters. It is defined as an inability to sustain erection enough to satisfy the partner in more than 50% of the intercourse events. The treatment includes:
1. Drugs like fluoxetine, dapoxetine (SSRI group of drugs)
2. Behavioural therapy techniques like Master and Johnson's technique that are a set of behavioural techniques taught together to the couple
I would suggets you XXXXXXX a psychiatrist to assess you further and start on the management suggested. It is usually an easily treatable condition. Wish you a happy sexual life.
Dr Sundar
Specialist-Psychosexual disorders