Suggest ways to fix premature ejaculation?

dear doctor

kindly tell me if ther is a way to fix premature ejaculating because I dont last long maybe 10 second

Posted Sun, 25 Aug 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 22 minutes later
Thanks for your query. Premature ejaculation is a common problem among youngsters. It is defined as an inability to sustain erection enough to satisfy the partner in more than 50% of the intercourse events. The treatment includes:
1. Drugs like fluoxetine, dapoxetine (SSRI group of drugs)
2. Behavioural therapy techniques like Master and Johnson's technique that are a set of behavioural techniques taught together to the couple
I would suggets you XXXXXXX a psychiatrist to assess you further and start on the management suggested. It is usually an easily treatable condition. Wish you a happy sexual life.
Dr Sundar
Specialist-Psychosexual disorders