Suggest ways to confirm pregnancy

Question
hi... I missed my periods and my baby is 7 month old he is taking breastfeed.. so m I pregnant or periods are late due to breastfeeding
Posted Thu, 23 Nov 2017 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Do test your urine for pregnancy.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Periods can be late due to breast feeding also. But you need to test your urine for pregnancy using kits available over the counter to rule out the pregnancy.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Follow-up: Suggest ways to confirm pregnancy 48 hours later
hello doctor,

I am here to ask u that i checked my pregnancy test.. bt its negative. and i am worried about my menstural cycle.. its 10 days above from my actual date of periods

please tell me any recommendations

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Pregnancy ruled out.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
Pregnancy is ruled out. You can have hormonal tablets prescribed by your gynecologist to get a withdrawal bleeding. The delay in periods is due to breast feeding.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.