Suggest vaccine or tablets to gain height, do not want surgery

i want to gain height .im 170cm and 23.with athletic type body.suggest me anything,if its possible without surgery.any vaccine,tablets..thnx
Posted Wed, 2 May 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 1 hour later
Hello and thanks for your query.

I shall make an effort to provide you with good professional recommendations specific to your questions.

I understand that you are concerned with gaining height.

Let me start by saying that normally, a human gains linear height till the age of 21-23 in males and 19-21 in females. Hence, efforts to increase height prove good till then.

As you are aged 23 I would not promise that you will gain much height now, but you can give a try with a certified physical trainer who can put you on the specific exercise regime and sports.

I appreciate that you have decided not to do things with surgery and tablets. Good for you. Concentrate on physical training and you will eventually gain at least 1 or 2 inches if your body permits now.

Yet again, I duly appreciate your query to me, I do hope that you have found something useful to help you and I shall be glad to answer any further apprehensions.