Suggest treatment to remove skin on top of the glans penis

My penis's foreskin is not fully moving down?is it normal ...or it will effect on my sex life or marriage life ( i mean to will it effect me of being father) and how should i uncover my penis head (i mean how should my mushroom could be seen and my foreskin will go back) Is it ok for having sex without moving fore skin?
Posted Mon, 17 Mar 2014 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 5 hours later
Brief Answer: Tight foreskin can cause erection problem. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for your query. I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress. For normal erection it is necessary for foreskin of penis to slide over glans penis. If it is not, it cause pain and erectile dysfunction. Skin on top of the glans penis can occur in 2 condition: Phimosis and Short phrenulum. Phimosis is treated by circumscision and short phrenulum is treated by Z Plasty operation. Operation is simple and last for only 10-15 Minutes in local anesthesia. Both of these condition can be addressed by plastic surgeon or general surgeon. Mild phimosis can be treated by regular stretching exercise, which can be advised after examination. If you are in Gurgaon/Delhi NCR you can meet me for examination and treatment guidance or meet nearby general surgeon. I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups. Wish you good health. Regards,