Suggest treatment to remove post chickenpox scars

In childhood I was suffering from chickenpox(might be I was 8-10 years old). All spots gone except 2-3 which is on face. Is there any way to clear that spots?
Posted Mon, 24 Mar 2014 in Pigmentation Problems
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes, there are procedures for chicken pox scars Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Welcome to healthcare magic, You seem to have pitted scars due to chicken pox. There are a lot of treatments available to make it better. Treatments available for it include Subcision, Derma roller ( Microneedling ) technique, Punch excision and suture, Punch floatation , Microdermabrasion, Ablative laser resurfacing, Non ablative laser etc. Get a consultation from a dermatologist who is experienced in cosmetology. He will assess your scars and plan treatment. You might need multiple sittings of different modalities of treatments for maximal benefit. You need to have patience because results will be gradual. After care instructions should be strictly followed and after procedure excessive sun exposure should be avoided. If you can upload a photo of the spots , I can assess and recommend the best treatment.You have a feature to upload the images by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that. You can also send the image as attachment to YYYY@YYYY , with the subject as 'Attn: Dr. Johny Chacko'. Hope this helped, Take care.