Suggest treatment to increase sperm motility
User rating for this question
Hi My husband Semen analysis report came with high viscocity and poor motility. He don't smoke or drink. His weight is normal and vegitarian. How to improve the motility. And drinking lots of milk will affect semen viscosity?
Posted Wed, 19 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: milk will not help improve motility or viscosity! Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for trusting us with your query. I am so sorry to hear about this concerning semen analysis results. Motility and viscosity are just two aspects on this test. They cannot be interpreted alone to give a well rounded and trusted advice. Can you please upload the entire test result? Increased milk intake will not change any of these parameters. If the overall quality of this semen is poor, then intrauterine insemination or in vitro fertilisation would be the next best option if you are considering pregnancy. But before recommending this or not, I will like to see the entire results. Nothing can be done to improve motility and viscosity. Motility is more of an inherent property of the sperm cells than being affected by the milieu. I hope this helps. Please, feel free t ask for clarifications or more information if need be. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD.
People also viewed
- 39 degrees fever after ercp
- What is the treatment for sperm motility and size
- 39 weeks pregnant abdominal pain
- Osteoarthritis in your 30s
- Lower abdominal pain at 39 weeks
- Is pain a side effect of cubicin?
- Treatment for b grade sperm motility
- Can sperm motility be increased
- Hbl 27 gene
- Pneumococcal immunity 14 type results
- 39 weeks pregnant adrenaline rushes
- 200 symptoms of fibromyalgia
- Suggest treatment to increase sperm motility
- Homeopathic treatment for low sperm motility
- 39 weeks pregnant with gum ache