Suggest treatment to get rid of acne scares because of pimples?

Excellent

Question
Is there any treatment to get rid of acne scares or holes/ Pitts left because of pimple? if yes please suggest, because I was told that there is no cure for the marks left by pimples. If their is any medicine or treatment please let me know.

Thanks
Posted Fri, 8 Nov 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
ADAPALENE

Detailed Answer:

I am medical doctor, an associate in Department of Dermatology, working with an experienced Dermatologist. I answer on his behalf.

Apply ADAPALENE ointment twice daily. This contains a derivative of Vit A which helps in removal or scars and also pimples. This maintains the health of the skin by promoting healthy regeneration.

Hope, I answered your query.

regards,

Follow-up: Suggest treatment to get rid of acne scares because of pimples? 1 hour later
Can we get more information on this?

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 19 hours later
Brief Answer:
Details are below

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for writing back.

Adapalene is a third-generation topical retinoid primarily used in the treatment of mild-moderate acne and is also used (off-label) to treat keratosis pilaris, scars as well as other skin conditions.

It selectively binds to the nuclear retinoic acid receptor (RAR) . This selective binding affinity may play a role in adapalene’s greater inhibition of keratinocyte differentiation prventing scars, acnes etc

Hope, I answered your query.

regards,