Suggest treatment to control hairfall

how to control hairfall and i am suffering with this from 1yr
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2014 in Hair Loss
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 12 hours later
Brief Answer: treat the underlying cause Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, I have read your query. I am sorry about your hair loss problem. You are suffering with this from past 1 yr. This definitely needs further investigations. As an initial evaluation, I would suggest you to get your hemoglobin and thyroid function tests done. Your hair also needs to be examined by a Trichologist to look at the pattern of hair loss and type of hair loss. The hair loss could also be due to exposure to pollution and lack of hair hygiene. Avoid exposure of your hair to extreme sunlight, smoke, and dust. Condition it regularly with good oil. Keep it well protected. This will minimize the hair loss. Hope this information helps you. Regards,