Suggest treatment for weight loss

ENT Specialist
struggling with weight loss i am 93kg and 1.56 m high i had been doing aerobics for the past month but my weight hasnot dropped although i feel more active and have stamina
Posted Sun, 23 Feb 2014 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Satvinder Bakshi 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: Be patient and consistent! Detailed Answer: Hello! I can truly understand your problem, as i also have been through the same phase!! It can be frustrating and many times people give up , but i would strongly recommend that you continue the aerobics and do them regularly You can also try a diet plan called GM diet plan,it is really useful and i have benefited a lot from it, and i strongly recommend that you try it too! The fact that you are feeling more active is a good sign and you are on the right path., you will start feeling the differece by the end of 2 months, please wait till then! If you have any other doubts, please feel free to contact me! Thanks!
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for weight loss 39 minutes later
please elaborate more on GM DIET PLAN or maybe a website we can read more
Answered by Dr. Satvinder Bakshi 31 minutes later
Brief Answer: GM diet plan! Detailed Answer: Hello! GM diet plan is a seven day diet plan, its good and very effective!! you can repeat it every 2-3 weeks and it will help you! I am sending you the link , please follow it! All the best Cheers!