Suggest treatment for warts on hand

I have warts on my hand and how to get rid of it?
Posted Sun, 9 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 39 minutes later
Brief Answer: photograph required Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Thanks for the query, Warts can be treated medically as well as surgically. The modality of treatment depends on the size of lesion. Please upload a photograph of the lesions. This will help me in giving you a closer diagnosis and a correct line of management. Waiting for your response. Thank you
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for warts on hand 29 minutes later
I have attached pic of lesion its on my finger and also got some 2 or 3 on left hand too.can you suggest me medical treatment?
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 4 hours later
Brief Answer: photographs required Detailed Answer: Hello, I could not find the images, You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better. You can also send the reports/ image to YYYY@YYYY with the subject as 'ATTN: Dr. Rahul Kumar'."
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for warts on hand 30 minutes later
I have attached pic.Please let me know how to treat it.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 9 hours later
Brief Answer: duolin solution Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the photograph. The lesion is very small. It can be removed with topical medication. Apply a combination of salicylic acid and lactic acid. It comes by the trade name of duolin. Apply this liquid on wart and allow to dry for some time. Do this every alternate night. You will get relief in 15 days. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you