Suggest treatment for vomiting inspite of taking medicines

there is vomiting in early morning and i am taking prescription from last 1 month. prescription taken pantosec DSR and Digene for 10 days Rantac 300mg for 5 days tab offlox gantone total syp Sucrrofil but there is no improvement.
Posted Fri, 21 Mar 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: Need more information Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your query. I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you. I would like to have some more information before I can give my opinion. 1. What symptoms do you have other than vomiting? 2. Do you have headache? 3. Is there heartburn? 4. Is there abdominal distension/abdominal pain? 5. What tests have been done so far? 6.Any medical issues like diabetes, hypothyridism? 7. Do you consume alcohol/ smoke? Kindly get back to me with these information and I will give my opinion. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for vomiting inspite of taking medicines 16 hours later
only vomiting is there in early morning, only water comes out. In starting it happens after toothbrush, i am not using tongue cleaner. but now a days it happens before toothbrush also. no issues are there like nausea or vomiting, other than morning time. no other symptoms like headache,heartburn, abdominal pain, no diabetes. no consumption of alcohol from last 1 year. CBC and LFT tests are done.
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 45 hours later
Brief Answer: Answer given below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for providing the information I wanted. One common cause of vomiting in the early morning is reflux disease. Though pantocid DSR itself is a good medication for it, you are not getting good relief. You need to change the medication. You can take Nexpro-L in the morning and Rantac in the night. Also certain lifestyle/dietary changes are also important - 1. Weight reduction if obese 2. Avoid coffee, citrus, tomatoes, masala/spicy food, alcohol, smoking 3. Avoid large meals and eat smaller frequent meals 4. Go to bed at least 2-3 hours after taking food. An upper GI endoscopy may also be done for evaluation of your symptoms. Let me know if I can assist you further. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini