Suggest treatment for under eye darkcircles

i want to get rid from darkcircles under my eyes . please suggest effective medicine
Posted Mon, 3 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Charu Bansal 28 minutes later
Brief Answer: treatment options detailed Detailed Answer: Hello dear, There are various treatment options available for the treatment of dark circles. I usually advice my patients combined treatment including topical creams containing ingredients licorice, arbutin, vitamin C along with chemical peels. Along with I will advice you to get your blood tests including hemoglobin levels, serum ferritin levels. I will also like to know your occupational status as excess strain on eyes, inadequate sleep and stress can lead to dark circle formation. kindly reply to my questions so that I can help you further. if you have further query , you may ask me. Thanks.