Ask a Dentist   »  

Suggest treatment for tooth ache

I reallly need help i habe a tooth ache and a ankle brak from conbat in afghna but other that go to the ER I get nothing can u help how long is ur service cus if its not fast i can wait til monday please contact me asap SO i take this as a no ok well thanks again
Posted Fri, 31 Jan 2014 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Analgesics prescribed Detailed Answer: Hello and welcome. Thanks for sharing your concern. I understand your present condition and based upon that I can suggest you to take a short course of antibiotic and analgesics(pain killer) for three days. you can ask for Combiflam (combination of paracetamol and Ibuprofen),available over the counter to reduce pain. Regarding antibiotics we usually give Augumentin 625 mg once daily to the patients with tooth infection for three days.For this it is best to get it prescribed by your nearby dentist or physician. Now coming to your ankle fracture please do not try to manipulate on your own.It could be a small tear of ligament or it could be a partial to complete fracture. upon touching the arrangement of bones might get disturbed causing their positions to change. Therefore please ask for a orthopedic surgeon who can come to your place and attend you there. At the same time send someone to get the medicines I have mentioned and start taking them preferably the pain killer.This will act for both the problems. Rest you require to attend, your ankle fracture first then you need to see your oral surgeon too for further help. For now please let me know for any other doubts. Thanks. Take care.