Suggest treatment for to heal wound on knee
User rating for this question
i had skinned my knee due to bike accident 2 week ago.......now the pain is very less and i hav started the movement also but the wound is still not dried and little bit of water comes out of the wound so what should i do ?
Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: give it more rest Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX Wounds over the joints take longer time to heal due to movement of the joint. I would suggest you to keep the movement to minimum range. Keep the joint immobilized as long as possible. Little bit of water from the wound is fine. You can apply topical betadine or soframycin ointment over it. You need not worry as long as there is no pus discharge from it. Your wound is healing well. Give it little more time for a week or so. Get well soon.
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for to heal wound on knee 20 hours later
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: continue sofinox Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX You can continue to use Sofinox cream, there is no need to change over. Also, let the wound be open, do not bandage it. Get well soon.
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for to heal wound on knee 2 days later
Hello Ma'am There are some bleeding from the corners of the wound and in the centre of the wound yellowish skin are there and day by day its decreasing so is it fine.
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 18 hours later
Brief Answer: it is fine Detailed Answer: Hello XXXXXXX If all of these are decreasing, then it is fine. This is how the wound heals. Continue to use the ointment Sofinox. Regards,
People also viewed
- 13 year old male leg pain
- Suggest treatment for to heal wound on knee
- Oxyelite and blood thinner
- 15 years old shaky hands
- Blood on toilet paper stomach pain
- Suggest treatment for sore knees
- Suggest treatment for knee injury
- 14 dpo continuous pain since last week
- Right side pain blood in a stool
- Suggest treatment for non-healing wound
- Why 145 degree to 155 degree
- Suggest treatment for a reopened wound on penis
- Pains in stomach and shiting blood
- Toilet paper orange blood
- 13th rib in human