Ask a Urologist   »  

Suggest treatment for tight penis foreskin

Jun 2014

Hai I'm 24 I'm going to get married soon but I can but down my foreskin only when it is normal. When it becomes big I can't pull down my foreskin it is so tight kindly advice
Posted Wed, 26 Feb 2014 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: Its basic anatomy Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for using healthcare magic. I, Dr Abhishek Kapoor, would try to help you in this query. I think, first i would like to give you some basic knowledge about anatomy of penis. Inside penis, there are muscle which are covered by foreskin. The enlarged and bulbous-shaped end of the penis is called the glans penis, which supports the foreskin, or prepuce, a loose fold of skin that in adults can retract to expose the glans. The area on the underside of the penis, where the foreskin is attached, is called the frenum, or frenulum. During non-arousal state, muscle remain flaccid and it is easy to retract skin from glans penis. But at time of erection, if skin is attached with glans penis due to frenulum, it would not retract after certain level. May be in your case, frenulum is still intact. Don't worry with regular sexual activity, it would tear down own its own, but that time it could cause pain and bleeding. I think, there is nothing serious in your case. It just misconception or lack of knowledge about basic anatomy. In case you need further help, you can connect me. Regards Dr. Abhishek Kapoor Psychiatrist
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for tight penis foreskin 33 minutes later
I never pushed my foreskin fully down and clean is it the reason for this or it is normal will automatically tear down ? Do I need to take any tablets or any cream. Do.I need to worry much on this
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Nothing to worry Detailed Answer: HI Nothing to worry about it. It will automatically tear down while during sex. Even if you do sex with intact frenulum, it would not effect on your sexual ability. There is no need to take any medicine for it. Just clean the whole area regularly with soap and water, that would help to avoid infections. You have absolutely normal penile anatomy. So just relax and prepare yourself to marriage. In case , you have any query, you can ask. Regards Dr. Abhishek Kapoor Psychiatrist