Suggest treatment for swollen fingers and painful ear

Female aged 50years old have swollen fingers and painful ear any suggestions no fever
Posted Tue, 25 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Lohit K 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Needs evaluation Detailed Answer: Hi, thanks for using XXXXXXX I I went through the query and understood your concern. Ear pain and swelling are not related both are from diffdrent cause. Common cause s for swollen finger are problem with blkod returning back to heart or lymphatic system(fluid transporting system in body) If a patient comes to my clicic with these problem, first I would like to do lhysical examination and few test like protein level in blood complete blood count for confirming condition. Treatment depends on cause. Pain in ear could be ffom infection in ear resulting in collection of fluid in ear, or presence of any foreign body do causes pain. Examination of ear will hlep in confirming condition. r Removal of foreign body or gromet insertion for fluid collection help your condition. Hope I have answered your query. Feel free to ask if any further queries. Regards