Suggest treatment for successful IVF when diagnosed with large haemorrhagic cysts on both ovaries?

Infertility Specialist
I am trying IVF. I am 43. They retrieved 2 eggs from my first cycle but they did not fertilise. My last 2 cycles have been cancelled after day 11 as I have large haemorragic cysts on both ovaries. There are 3 on the right and one on the left. What is my best course of action? Can they be removed?
Posted Sun, 22 Dec 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes,they can Detailed Answer: Hi, Your eģgs can be removed. But chances of repeating of previous experience are high. That is quality of eggs and embryo eill be svearge. This is because of age. I suggest donor egg IVF as your eggs are aged and unhealthy. Regards. Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF Specialist