Suggest treatment for stretch marks

Getting straight to the point, I have stretch marks :( Which is soooo weird because I'm about 120 pounds, I'm 16, african american/asian, & the people in my family are all thick. Not fat, but thick, but they started off small as me but got bigger after aging & having kids. But they don't have stretch marks on their butt due to any of that! BUT ME? I DO! I will say over the past 1-2 years, I've gained a lot of butt due to depression & exercising (they go together, I promise, lol). Which coukd cause the stretch marks... because I know it happens because of rapid growth but I just don't understand why none of my other family members don't have the same problems... maybe I'm not meant to get thick as I get older, but I'm embarrassing & I can't even go swimming because of it. It has discolored my butt too! I just want my normal skin tone back. I'm brown skinned, & my butt has BLACK coloring & a little brown D: Additional, the stretch marks are DEEP, they're dark brown/black & they're now coming onto my thighs :( It used to be on jus lt my right leg & now my left one too! I cannot live like this! Please help me. & cocoa butter & XXXXXXX butter just don't work for me :( Any natural remedies?! :)
Posted Thu, 13 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: silicon gel Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. Stretch marks can be reduced by using silicon gel. It contact the skin and reduce the stretch mark. It comes with various trade names like scar nil, contratubex, hexilak etc. Take any of this and apply twice a day. It may take long time but will show response. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you