Suggest treatment for stress and anxiety

Question
WHAT CAUSES YOUR BODY TO FEEL LIKE IT IS ONE PLACE AND YOUR HEAD TO FEEL LIKE IT IS IN ANOTHER PLACE WITH YOUR THOUGHTS?
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Most probably stress or anxiety Detailed Answer: Hello ma'am and welcome. Thank you for writing to us. I am glad you are off the medications and at the same time sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing. The presentation expressed by you is commonly seen in a few conditions which I shall gladly list for you: -Stress disorder -Anxiety -Adult Attention Deficit Disorder These are the most common conditions that result in such a presentation, and I would request you to visit a doctor for the treatment of your presentation. But in most cases, the doctor prescribed anti-anxiety or anti-depressants ma'am. As these are the most effective medications to treat such a presentation, irrespective of the condition causing it. I hope you find my response helpful ma'am. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I would be more than happy to help you. Best wishes.