Suggest treatment for stomach infection

my daughter had stomach ache last night and vomited once.. since then she is fine, but today once she complained about a little pain and wanted to poo.. the stool was yellowish green in color and was semisolid.. she hasn't complained since then. could this be some stomach infection.
Posted Sun, 9 Mar 2014 in Child Health
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: relax. Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for your query. I understand your concern. Relax,there is nothing to worry. Yes it could be some mild stomach infection. I suggest you to give her plenty of fluids,lemonade,curd,rice porridge,banana. Avoid all kind of junk food. Repeated hand washing should be done . Hope I have answered your quert.Let me know if you have any further question. Wishing your child good health. God bless..