Suggest treatment for stomach gas due to protien intake

hi..I am on boiled moong diet for 2 days and wish to continue for coming 5 more days. It apperas that I devlop gases having on this diet. how can I get rid of gases formation continueing the same diet. Kindly advise
Posted Tue, 11 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Take antacid like Omez Detailed Answer: Hello, I have read your query. You can continue the same diet along with antacids like Omez. I prescribe my patients Capsule Ocid D once daily on empty stomach early in the morning for 1 week's time. You can try this as well. Drink plenty of water orally as well. Regards,