Suggest treatment for stitch mark on face

Question
hi, i have a one stitches
mark on my face from 25 years ,its right below my right eye
Posted Mon, 27 Apr 2015 in null

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please, provide an image for review and more insights!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this stitch mark that you have mentioned. I will like to know what exactly the problem is with this mark. Does it cause pain or you don't like the look of it? I will like that you precise the exact worry you have with this mark and upload an image for review so that I can take a look and provide personalized and helpful information on how to go about it.

In order to upload an image, please click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. As soon as I get the image and the requested information, I would gladly get back to you with insights to this.

Until then, I wish you well.