Suggest treatment for spondyloarthrosis and disc protrusion

Good evening I am 35 years male . I suffer from chest pain & shoulder pain when running , special in the winter & when running up the stairs (9 floors ) for one shot . i just feel a left shoulder pain . I went to 2 cardiologists 1 month ago & they asked me to do EKG , stress test , 2 echocardiogram & cholesterol test . All the results were very normal . But i still feel that pain in my chest when running & shoulder pain when climbing up the stairs . I have a Hiatal Hernia , & i did a neck problem. So i did MRI on the neck & it shows the following : 1) C5 - c6 central & right paracentral moderate disc protrusion . 2) Spondylodegeneration with reduced C5 - 6 disc height . 3) Spastic straightening of the cervical curvature & effaced ventral CSF space . What your opinion about my case ? Thanks
Posted Sat, 8 Feb 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: No cardiac problems seen... Detailed Answer: Hi, I have read your medical history carefully and it does not have any data showing cardiac issues. However i recommend to conduit a healthy lifestyle to prevent future cardiac disease. Your main problems are related to spondyloarthrosis (degeneration) and disc protrusion. I'd suggest to keep following up with the rheumatologist and GI specialist. I'd also suggest to - follow a healthy diet for your hiatal hernia, - do eat often and small portions, - do not run or do exercise immediately after eating and - to avoid sharp movements of your neck in order to minimize the chances to have chest pain. Otherwise, I do not see any other problem related to your heart. All the best! Dr.Benard