Suggest treatment for sore throat

Excellent

Question
hi doc, I am having irritation in throat n feeling feverish from last two days. please advice me medicine.
Posted Sat, 22 Feb 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems

Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: Looks like throat infection. Salt water gargling. Detailed Answer: Hello Ms XXXXXXX Thanks for the query. From your description I suspect you are having sore throat. You will benefit from following these steps. 1. Salt water gargling 4 to 6 times a day. 2. Steam inhalation, 3 to 4 times a day. 3. Tablet Dolo 650 mg 3 times a day. 4. If the fever and throat irritation does not reduce after 3 days of taking this medicine, then please consult your family doctor for a proper examination and antibiotic prescription. Hope this answers your query, please feel free to write back if you need further assistance. Wishing you speedy recovery. Kind regards.

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for sore throat 11 minutes later
thanks doc.

Answered by Dr. Yogesh D 2 minutes later
Brief Answer: You are most welcome. Detailed Answer: Hello again, Thanks you using the service. You are most welcome. Take care