Suggest treatment for sore throat and asthma with nausea and fatigue?

I have been sick for weeks now and my symptoms include chest pain, sore throat, coughing extremely badly and very often, sometimes my coughing is followed by throwing up. i have also had bouts of extreme nausea. stomach pain. fatigue. difficulty breathing and when i breathe out it makes a weird sound like a wheezing sound. ive had these symptoms for about 2 weeks and its gradually been getting worse. I do not have health insurance and i need to know if I need to go to a hospital or not. Im not sure what to do but the pain and coughing and throwing up just keeps getting worse and i am also a smoker. probably stupid to smoke while sick. i feel like there is pain in my chest and lungs. Initially a few weeks ago I was told I had tonsillitis, then I was told I had the flu and took tamiflu. But my symptoms have been getting worse.It just feels like im breathing rapidly a lot of the time along with the chest pain and coughing and vomiting and also going number 2 A LOT . (Im sorry I know that's gross) I have bad congestion and constantly blowing my nose, swallowing phlegm or coughing stuff up. My nose runs 24/7 and I feel exhausted.
Posted Mon, 27 Jan 2014 in Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by Dr. Shashi Dangwal 2 hours later
Brief Answer: Yes you need to go to a hospital. Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, You have had a sore throat which is still lingering and has aggravated your asthma as well. Wheezing indicates acute bronchospasm which is a sign of asthma. The infection seems to have gone down to your lungs and if you are having loose motions, it could be spreading to other sites as well. You definitely need to go to a hospital, get tests like routine blood test and x ray chest done. You will need to be given a course of antibiotics. Nebulization will relieve your bronchospasm which in turn will give you relief from cough and breathlessness. Start your inhalers. Take adequate rest, drink plenty of warm liquids and eat nourishing diet. The most important part is stop smoking straight away. Bye.