Suggest treatment for small cell lung cancer

Oncologist, Surgical
hi doc, my father is diagnosed with small cell neuroendocrine carcinoma in lungs. we stay in delhi,india. want to know which is the best specialised hospital in delhi to admit him to get the best treatment for this desease. thanks
Posted Fri, 28 Feb 2014 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Krishna Kiran Kannepalli 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Sir XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Hospital, New delhi Detailed Answer: Hi. Thanks for the query. The primary treatment for small cell lung cancer is chemotherapy. A PET-CT along with an MRI of the brain should be performed for staging the disease before starting the treatment. Sir XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Hospital has a specialized Thoracic surgery unit and also a medical oncology unit where you can a get a comprehensive treatment. I hope I have answered your query. Thanks once again for choosing XXXXXXX for your health related queries.